Many people go through their entire life without having an aim or a goal. They simply wait for life to happen. They are constantly at an effect of their environment. But you don't have to be...read this blog to find out how you can create the life you deserve!
Many people go through their entire life without having an aim or a goal. They simply wait for life to happen. They are constantly at an effect of their environment. They are unaware that they are in control of their life and they have to power to create it any way they want to. Once they realize that up until now they are responsible for everything that has happened to them, they can uncreate it and create the life they desire.
My intention of writing this blog is to create the awareness that you are in control of your life and you need to take full responsibility for everything that you have experienced so far and for that you are currently experiencing.
This is not as easy as it sounds. But it is possible to cultivate that awareness and act upon it with certainty. This is will transform your life and the life of those around you. It starts with a decision!
There are 7 powerful steps that you can take to create the life you want:
1. Dare to Dream: You must have a dream! Dreams are important as they give you a sense of direction in life. They motivate, inspire, and empower you to start living a more meaningful life. When you define your dreams you set an intention and thus act upon it. It makes you aware of the unlimited potential you have. What is within you is greater than any external circumstance.
Be true to yourself. Do not let people steal your dream or discourage you from having one. The dream could also be described as having a burning desire. The stronger and clearly defined your dream is the higher chances of you making it happen. You must believe it is possible and you must believe in yourself.
2. Defining your Purpose: As Mark Twain puts it beautifully, “The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why”
I felt the need to discover my life purpose because I wanted to find out what I was put on this earth to do. I want to contribute to this planet in a way that would bring me peace and joy.
It is not easy to find out your life purpose but when you do you start seeing this world with a whole new perspective.
One way to discover your purpose is by identifying what you are passionate about. What is it that brings you immense joy and a sense of fulfillment? What is it, if given a chance you can endlessly talk about?
I believe that your life purpose guides you and your life mission drives you. They are closely connected. In order to discover your purpose, you must have a calm mind. Meditation or guided meditation is the best way to calm your mind when you seek answers.
3. Clarify your vision and set specific measurable goals: Once you have identified your desires, discovered your purpose, and clarified your vision you now need to convert them into clear, specific measurable goals and act upon them with certainty that you will achieve them. The main difference between successful and ordinary people is that successful people set goals and they make it happen with a focused action plan.
4. Clear your roadblocks: Roadblocks are the interruptions you encounter when trying to achieve a goal. They are obstacles you will face especially when you get distracted from your purpose. You will face a lot of hurdles in life once you set your intention of achieving the life you want. These roadblocks could be internal or external. All the self-limiting beliefs, doubts, uncertainties, unproductive thoughts, fears are the internal roadblocks. Start paying attention to these behavioural patterns that are not serving well and preventing you from achieving the desired results and outcomes.
5. Creating a blueprint: A blueprint is a design or a plan that is outlined to achieve the desired outcome. You need a life blueprint because until now you have probably lived in a way where you face anything that comes your way. But now you need to be in control of your life so that you can manifest everything that you want in life. You have to be cause. You now have the power to choose and in order to do that you need a clear plan.
6. Take focused action: The most important characteristic that differentiates winners from losers is that winners take action. Action is the key to success. Successful people are highly action-oriented. When you come up with an idea act upon it immediately. Once you start acting upon the ideas you will find yourself in a constant creative state of mind and that is the highest vibration you can be in. Just make a decision and act upon it.
7. Be persistent: If you have a strong “why” you will do whatever it takes to achieve your goals. Persistence is one of the qualities that successful people possess. They are unwilling to give up. No matter how difficult a situation or how many obstacles they face they continue their journey towards success.
Finally, I would like to leave you with this, This is your journey. It is time to expand, grow, be more aware, be creative, face your fears, and discover who you truly are in the process of creating the life you desire!